1. Launch dvdSanta, click "Photo Slide show to DVD" to begin converting photo to DVD.
2. Add photos into the list. Click "Add Photos".
3. Choose photos you want to burn in your DVD movie from your hard disk.
Add a background music file by clicking "Add Music".
Make the music sync by clicking "Add Sync Photos with Music".
Use your mouse drag-and-drop to arrange your photos.
Set motion effects to the photos by clicking "Photo Setting".
5. You can add pan and zoom motion effect to each photo, and add transition effects between photos.
6. After you have done all the setting, click "Create DVD" to create the DVD movie.
7. When the following window appears, insert a blank DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW disc and burn DVD through clicking "Burn!".
A few minutes later, you will be able to watch your own DVD Photo Album on your DVD player.