Many people own more than one iPod, iPod 2 iPod is a program that allows you to transfer your songs, music and video between them, copy music and video from one iPod to another.
You can take control of your music and video collection. Compare songs against two or three iPods at once, remove hundreds of duplicates in seconds, sort by Artist, Genre, Album, or even groupings of similar songs, then drag and drop between iPods, your PC and even others on your local network.
The simple steps are as follows. Connect the two iPods to your computer via either USB/Firewire connector, highlight the file(s) that you'd like to transfer to another iPod, click the arrow button.
- Support connecting multiple iPods.
- Drag and drop songs, playlists or video between iPods (iPod to iPod music transfer).
- Find duplicate songs and remove them quickly.
- Automatic backups – painless restores.
- Move entire genres, albums and artists.
- Make shared playlists between iPods.
- Support for all current models, including the 'iPod touch', 'iPod classic', 'iPod Shuffle', 'iPod Nano" and 'iPod Video', etc.
- Optimizes iPod storage space.
- Enhanced searching and grouping of songs.
- Set your Shuffle free, with no local music restriction.